Friday 8 February 2013

Signature Campaign : First Phase

Further announcement : Our signature campaign on road safety has entered it's first phase, and we are proud to announce that many residents of Gautam Nagar have pledged their support for the cause of making our roads safer; by signing the following oath :


I do solemnly swear to abide by road safety regulations and for the safety of myself and the whole of society.  I shall not act irresponsibly such as to endanger the well being of my fellow citizens. I shall make sure that my co-passenger and I have adequate protection especially when travelling on a two-wheeler. Therefore, I shall also make sure the pillion rider also wears a helmet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear All,
Help us in promoting road safety in our society by commenting on what you think should be added in the blog or what can be the various ways to promote road safety.
Thank u, and be safe !!